Today, Thursday, June 29th, the ServSuite Mobile App 2.9 has become available for download in the Apple and Google Play stores. This version will be replacing 2.8 and 2.7. It will also provide users with fixes, enhancements, and new features.
Here’s What New with the Mobile App Version 2.9
- Commercial and Event Automation – We have added additional default and automated setting options. These include: material used, target pest, observations, services provided on Inspection Points and Events.
- User Friendly Format – We have made a further effort towards making our user interface even more user-friendly. Changes include: logout on home screen, scan barcode and start commercial service from the home screen, etc.
- Updated User Roles and Mobile App Interface – We have updated the security options for managing user roles. Also, a customizable user interface has been added on the Mobile App in User Role Setup.
- Improved Support – You can now call or email ServSuite Mobile Support from the app.
- Add Account Improvement – We have updated our functionality in a way that allows for you to add an account via phone number look-up or do it manually in a more user friendly format.
- Weekly Schedule View – Shows ‘My Schedule’ in an easy-to-read weekly schedule.
- Multiple Active Ingredients – You can now easily manage and add active ingredients and multiple active ingredients in services.
- Sales Proposals – You can now add discounts to your Sales Proposals.
- Enhanced Payment Options – You can set up Auto Bill on account, as well as easily add a credit card to it.
- Digital Agreement – Customers can agree to receive digital forms and sign to make it easier to meet state requirements.
- Time Clock – We have added a “Request Time Off” option.
- Call Customer – We have added the option to call customers through a link on your phone phone. In customer details the phone number is shown as a hyperlink and when clicked, you can see dial options from the account or site information.
- Cash on Program (COP) and Service Price – You can now view COP Balance and Service Price in “My Schedule/Event”.
- Multiple Signatures – You can now manage multi-tenant events with multiple signatures.
- Get Directions – You can get turn by turn directions.
For more information on the Mobile App and the advantages of using it, please read this blog post. You can also contact our support and training line at 614-874-4300, option 2 and 4.